COMPUTERLINK Systems was founded in 1989 mainly focusing on service, quality, product offering to build a satisfied customer database. The sales & service team at Computerlink Systems is dedicated to high quality service and we understand our customer needs. For this reason Computerlink Systems offers a mix of service offerings to suit your unique requirements.
At Computerlink Systems we have factory trained with over 28 years experienced engineers and techncians are ready to cater your IT needs.
For your Free System Consultation to purchase any systems call us today or visit our store during regular business hours
Mon-Fri from (10.00A.M.- 6.30P.M).
Saturday from (10.00A.M.to 2.00PM)
Managed IT Support Services
- Reduce Your IT Costs – service calls, hardware & network support
- Flexible Contracts – fully or partially managed service to suit you
- Fixed Costs – providing a more predictable IT budget
- Breadth of Knowldege – Access to our qualified and experienced engineers
- 24/7 Monitoring – IT Systems monitored and managed 24/7
With technology enhancements evolving at an ever increasing pace, companies are placing increased pressure on their internal IT support departments.
At Computerlink we understand your business need and have skilled engineers available to support and manage your network infrastructure, servers and workstations as well as implementing the latest cutting edge technology in:
- Cloud Computing
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Advanced Data Storage
By outsourcing Computerlink you are in safe hands.
We offer fixed cost proactive IT Management and Support that allows you to concentrate on what you do best – running and developing your business.
We offer flexible, fully or partially managed IT support contracts that are tailored to suit the exact needs of your business.
Are you plagued with IT problems, do you suffer from?
- System downtime
- Slow internet access
- Loss of productivity
- Backup failure
Are you faced with a myriad of excuses as to why the computer system you rely upon to run your business is not working consistently and as expected? These distractions are unnecessary and very expensive.
Computerlink understands these issues. We also know businesses are constantly challenged by the task of managing the demands of growing their business while coping with continuous technology challenges.
Our focus is to keep your systems operational and available so you can focus your efforts on the demands of growing your business, managing costs and increasing revenues. We want to help you realize the productivity gains and ROI you have been expecting from your computer systems.
Coomputerlink provides fixed cost proactive IT Management and Support for your growing business.
We offer both fully or partially Managed IT Support Contracts to suit your business needs…
Tune up & Security Check
We clean, reorganize your computer, check and repair allocation tables, remove bugs and useless files and software, check hardware, clean computer components (fans, heatsink, case…): 80$.
Repair & Upgrade
Upgrade to Windows 7:
49$ (plus OS cost if needed to be purchased)
75$ (plus Windows OS cost if needed to be purchased)
$79 - Remove viruses, worms and spywares
- Upgrade with a firewall, antivirus, spyware, registry cleaner: Add 69$ per installation and Antivirus Software with one year Subcription.
We recover your data or it is free. No limit to the amount of data to be recovered per drive.
- If your data is unavailable: 149$
- If your data has been erased: 199$
- If your hard drive is physically damaged: We have to open it and we will give you a free estimate (usually well above 800$).
We setup a secure remote administrator connection with Login and Password, set any firewall to allow the connection: 49$ plus software cost.
In case of software system failure you can… Beback in businessin less than 15minutes:
- . You will be able to have it back exactly the way it was initially: 65$ plus software cost and optionally an extra hard drive (highly recommended).
- If your data has been erased or corrupted: Recover your data with an Automated Daily Backup system: 89$ plus software price and optionally a hard drive (highly recommended).
Wireless network setup: Setup the hardware connections, initialize your modem Login and Password, setup security protocols, initialize and secure up to 5 connections. 75$ plus hardware cost.
We carry all the major brands in our store and we do repair them all. We have mass inventory of new and used parts for laptops, notebooks or netbooks. Our experience and friendly advice will assist you through a pleasant repair experience. We will provide choices for your needs and our inspections are cost free.
We can fix following problems….
- DC Jack Repair
- Virus cleaning / Virus removal / Virus cleanup
- Power connector loose or broken
- Broken LCD Panel (Dropped or stepped on)
- Bad Motherboard or Video Card
- Keyboard not working (Spilled coffee / wine or juice)
- Keys Missing on Keyboard need replacing
- Computer speed or performance has slowed.
- Dead Motherboard (No power)
- Overheating and Shutting Down
- Dim LCD Screen – screen not bright
- Computer system freezes
- “Blue screen of death”
- The computer keeps on rebooting again and again
- Noises and vibrations,
- Noisy Computer problems
- Spyware and Viruses
- Your browser home page changed itself
- Dataloss and Backup Data-Recovery
- Motherboard Repair
- LCD Replacement/Backlight Inverter replacement
- Touchpad Replacement
- Keyboard Replacement
- Over-heating issues
- AND MORE!
We service following laptops
- Acer – TravelMate, Extensa, Ferrari and Aspire
- Apple – MacBook, MacBook Air and MacBook Pro
- ASUS – Asus Eee, Lamborghini
- Dell – Inspiron, Latitude, Precision,Studio, Vostro and XPS
- Hewlett-Packard – HP Pavilion, Compaq Presario ,Elitebook
- Lenovo – ThinkPad, IdeaPad, and 3000 series
- MSI – Micro-Star International – E(ntertainment), C(lassic),
P(rofessional), G(aming), V(alue), A(esthetic), X(Slim),
U series and
- Wind Netbook
- Panasonic – Toughbook, Satellite, Let’s Note (Japan only)
- Samsung – SENS: M, P, Q, R and X series
- Sony – VAIO: FJ Series, UX, TZ, NR, SZ, CR, FZ, and AR series
- Toshiba – Dynabook, Equium, Portege, Tecra, Satellite, Qosmio,
- AND MORE!
Onsite Repair & Setup
When you need someone to visit your location to do repair, remember us. Our onsite repair experience started from the day one of our establishment, which date go back 21 years.