We are client-centered, professional, comprehensive and evidence-based in the delivery of our services. We believe that rehabilitation is most effective when communicating and working well with the entire team. Our programs reflect clinical leadership and innovation.
Our therapists are regulated health professionals, experienced in complex injury assessment and treatment and dedicated to providing the highest quality of rehabilitation.
We assess and treat clients with complex injuries, which may include:
We see our clients:
- Complex orthopaedic – fractures, ligament/ muscle tears, amputations, hand injuries
- Multiple traumas, Internal Injuries, or Burns
- Spinal cord injuries
- Acquired brain injury
- Any neurological injury
- Or with significant pre-existing medical history or psychological overlay impacting rehabilitation.
Our services include:
- At the hospital. At home. At work. In the community.
- Discharge Planning
- Occupational Therapy
- Coma Stimulation Activity Programs
- Cognitive Remediation & Compensatory programs
- Future Care Cost Analysis/ Life Care Plans
- Functional Chronic Pain Programs
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation Support Services
Our services are funded by auto insurance, WSIB, Veterans' Affairs, or privately.