The Commercial Services Division provides services to the business and commercial sector. We work with both large and small companies - Worldwide.
Meeting Our Client’s Needs is the goal of our organization and the key to our success now and in the future.
We can help businesses both large and small. From large, public multi-nationals to small companies owned by entrepreneurs.
What we can do for the larger company:
- Marketing studies and advice
- Specific assistance in areas of our geographic/technical expertise
- Contract R&D and feasibility studies
- Change management consulting
- Give custom-made presentations for dealer or user meetings
- Augment marketing or business development resources on a short term basis
- Assist in creating strategic linkages (e.g. identification potential partners & investors)
- Provide a different viewpoint
- Provide written materials such as articles for trade publications, speeches, statements of qualifications, corporate materials, trade mission materials, and articles for trade publications
- Help develop proposals and critical review of proposals
- Provide advice on dealing with governments (Canada and overseas)
- Plan trade mission activities, seminars, give workshops, etc
What we can do for the smaller company:
- Marketing studies and advice.
- Provide an external, completely confidential sounding board for ideas, strategies, market penetration plans, new products, and services.
- Product and service evaluations, customer satisfaction studies.
- Provide specific assistance in the areas of our geographic/technical expertise.
- Develop government liaison programs and provide advice on dealing with governments
- Contract R&D and feasibility studies.
- Augment marketing or business development resources on a short term basis.
- Assist in creating strategic linkages (e.g. identification and evaluation of potential partners).
- Help develop proposals.
- Conduct workshops on behalf of companies or training for companies
- Develop and target public awareness programs
- Provide communications advice on written materials, development of SOQs (Statements of Qualifications), exhibits, targeting, etc.
Examples of work done by our staff (by location):
- Designing aid or other international programs (Asia-Pacific, Africa, Middle East)
- Identifying strategic partners (World-wide)
- Assessing technology (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Africa)
- Presentations to dealer and user meetings (World-wide)
- Evaluating investments (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific)
- Developing marketing plans and strategies and assessing marketing plans for government or private sector clients (North America, Asia-Pacific, and Europe)
- Conducting market assessments and studies (World-wide)
- Doing future projections and market projections (World-wide)
- Carrying out industry evaluations (North America, Asia-Pacific)
- Business development and marketing (World wide)
- Doing Space, RS/Geomatics evaluations (World-wide)
World-wide experience: Our senior level people have worked in over 75 countries since the mid 1980s for a variety of international agencies, national governments, aid agencies, and corporations. Our most senior staff member has over 30 years of senior professional experience.
The countries in which our staff have worked include (in alphabetical order): Argentina, Australia, Bangladesh, Barbados, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Fiji, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Mongolia, Mozambique, Pakistan, the Philippines, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Uganda, the United States, and Vietnam. We have worked with people from an additional fifteen countries.
Our Staff: Our staff are our company’s strength. We draw on both permanent staff and those brought in to meet a specific client need. We have senior people based in North America, Latin America and the Pacific. We speak English, French, Portuguese and Spanish - and have access to associates who speak most Asian languages.
Strategic Linkages: Kim has developed working relationships with a number of other major consulting firms and others involved within the space and geomatics community through membership and active participation in a number of scientific organizations and industry groups.