DeAngelis Construction Windsor Ontario Canada
De Angelis continues to seek bid opportunities throughout Ontario. Our bonding facility enables us to look at projects of any size or nature.
We are comfortable working with any type of contract, lump sum tender, cost plus, construction management with guaranteed maximum price option, etc.
With the diversification of our clientele and their ever changing needs, Design Build has become a large part of our business.
In all sectors, we have successfully implemented this process and have established the necessary team of consultants and professionals to assist in the process.
We understand that some clients are looking for complete “turn key projects” and simply do not have the time or understanding to undertake projects on their own.
Many of our clients continue to rely on us at the early planning stages of projects; they need us to do the “leg work” for them.
DeAngelis’ familiarity with local codes and restrictions, the Ontario Building Code and municipal processes makes working with your consultant or ours a virtually hassle free experience.
Design Build is an excellent choice for fast track projects or projects with strict budgets.
- Set out preliminary budget
- Preliminary Schedule
- Liaison with Consultant and Owner
- Assign Key Personnel to your project
- Provide value analysis/engineering
- Sub-contractor/supplier procurement
- Risk Management
- Bid Packages
- Site Safety Plan
- Prepare and issue competitive bid documents to trades
- Evaluation of the trade submissions
- Analysis of tenders/pre-award clarification meetings with bidders
- Recommendation report to owner
- Budget, scheduling, and value engineering improvements to the project
- Arrange and manage all required services and all trade contractors to carry out the various phases of the work
- Plan, schedule, co-ordinate, and supervise the activities of all trade contractors
- Liaisons with the Owner, chair bi-weekly job meetings, prepare and circulate minutes of meetings using a format acceptable to the Owner
- Provide supervisory, technical and clerical services in the administration of the project
- Cost reports measuring budget vs. actual and indicating a positive or negative variance
- Hold and be responsible for all subcontracts
- Payment to all subtrades
- Provide full time on-site supervision and representation for the duration of the project to ensure compliance with the contract documents
- Budget: review and regular updates
- Construction Schedules: preliminary, revision, and regular updates
- Establish cost breakdown for control purposes and prepare a cash flow for the project
- Risk Management
- Co-ordinate inspection services and follow-up services of the project
- Jobsite safety, safety meetings, tool box talk minutes with subtrades
- Jobsite security
- Providing the owner with shop drawing logs, RFI logs, and Change logs at the bi-weekly meetings in a format satisfactory to the owner
- Approving and submitting all necessary shop drawings in a timely fashion for consultant review
- Close-out documents and manuals
- Local authority final inspections
- Final inspections and certificates from consultants
- Final deficiency review and final subcontractor payment
- As-Built drawings
Self Performed Work
Pre-engineering Steel Buildings
De Angelis has completed pre-engineered structures in excess of 80,000 sq feet. We are a Steelway authorized distributor/installer and are capable of performing complete turn key pre-engineered structures.
We maintain design and estimating software that allows for a quick turn around when quoting.
Through our diversification De Angelis has become a full service concrete forming provider.
De Angelis is fully equipped to provide in house concrete formwork projects to our clients and to other companies as well.
De Angelis has performed both vertical concrete forming and horizontal suspended slab work.
Our expertise in machine bases and concrete pits has made us an industry leader in Windsor-Essex County.
De Angelis maintains 6 licensed masons on staff and provides full masonry services to not only its clients but other contractors as well, as a separate division.
Our craftsmanship allows us to perform all types of commercial masonry and as well specialty work such as, stone, carved stone installation, cultured stone and flagstone.