As the Industrial manufacturing environment continues to change, McNaughton-McKay Engineered Solutions business group stands poised to work closely with you and your team to develop solutions that meet your most stringent manufacturing requirements.Our Engineered Solutions Group follows the process defined below to insure that our deliverables are consistent and dependable, on each and every project.
- Concept - Utilize our expertise to highlight possibilities for improvement while analyzing all possible considerations.
- Design - Translating your vision into reality is what we do best. Major steps included in this process include defining project requirements, identification of materials, detailed drawings and schematics as well as a detailed proof of concept.
- Project Management - The packaging of components and devices into a solution, along with standardization and coordination is the focal point of this stage.
- Product Testing & Staging - Appropriately challenging the process and products is a critical step in the success of our engineered solution.
- Project Start Up - Collaboration with our Strategic Providers to provide a clearly defined and documented program that includes such steps as duplication of critical software, firmware configurations and ensuring compliance & performance allows for the project to run smoothly when expected.
- Training - The maximum value of the investment can only be fully utilized when all appropriate users are trained properly. Focusing on issues unique to a particular application and customizing training accordingly insures that the initial investment made is utilized to it's maximum potential.