Windows Applications - Equipment Booking
The Equipment Booking system is a graphical scheduling package for equipment. This desktop application allows the scheduler to book equipment by selecting dates on a calendar. When the dates go beyond the displayed calendar, a date range can be entered.
- Equipment Inventory
- Grouping of equipment into categories
- Multiple locations (rentals show in different colors - set by administrator)
- Scheduling can be done either by selecting days on a calendar or by entering a date range.
- Maintainance scheduling (shown in Red, can be booked by maintenance user or administrator)
- Bookings can be put on hold or booked (a booking overrides a hold)
- Double booking notification
- Inter-location equipment loans (show in your inventory, but in other locations color)
- Equipment transfers
- Short turn-around indication (equipment that is being returned and going out on the same day)
- Reports including
- Today's equipment returns
- Today's equipment rentals - equipment that is going out
- Equipment history
- Separately scheduled equipment can be grouped under the same booking request.
- Record keeping includes:
- scheduler id
- date and time of booking
- Availability checking can be done without updating the database.
- Executive view
- can see equipment but not book
- single or multiple location view
- equipment category view