The Ontario Ventilation Company Inc
The Ontario Ventilation Company
furnace, Humidifier, Carbon Monoxide
Ultra Violet Light
The latest in Technology! This UV light will be installed inside the plenum above your furnace killing 93% of all airborne contaminants including mould spores, flu virus, dust mites and all other contaminants. A Must Have for any HOME!!!!!!
Honeywell Drum Humidifiers
Honeywell drum humidifiers use a foam drum which rotates through a water filled basin. The foam absorbs water from the basin, and the absorbed water is evaporated as the drum spins. This type of humidifier is usually set up as a bypass system wherein the hot air is taken from the plenum, blown through the drum humidifier, and the humidified air is put back into the cold air return to cycle through the furnace again.
Honeywell Flow Through Humidifiers
Honeywell Flow through humidifiers operate by forcing a portion of hot air across a wetted humidifier pad.
The NEW STEAM Humidifier
Honeywell Steam Humidifier
- The latest and greatest in humidifiers Technology!!!
- Honeywell’s new steam humidifier is what You need to add just the right moisture into Your home EVERY TIME!!
- Can be installed anywhere up to 20 feet from your furnace
Honeywell Home Carbon Monoxide Detector
The only biotechnology-based infrared-gas sensor that mimics the human response to carbon monoxide.
- Detects low levels of carbon monoxide (70 parts per million).
- Detects toxic CO gas resulting from incomplete combustion such as emitted from appliances, furnaces, fireplaces and auto exhaust.
- Quick recovery-Rapidly returns to its original state when carbon monoxide is eliminated from the environment.
- Every unit is 100% gas-tested to ensure accurate, timely response.
- Microprocessor intelligence-Self-tests every 10 minutes.
- Supervises sensor and alarm circuit status to ensure protection.
- Easy to install-no wiring, battery operation lets you locate the unit almost anywhere.
- Energy easing design extends battery life to more than one year under normal use.
- Low battery warning, chirps, and LED double flashes.
- Test/Retest button.
The NEW WHOLE HOUSE HEPA
Honeywell Whole House Hepa
High-Quality Air for Your Home
Ninety-nine percent of particles in the air are invisible to the naked eye. Standard one-inch air filters trap less than 1% of those invisible particles, allowing them to re-circulate in your home. For the ultimate in clean air, count on the Honeywell Whole-House HEPA Air Cleaner. It captures 99.97% of pollutants from the air that passes through it, including cat dander, certain bacteria, pollens and more.
HEPA stands for High-Efficiency Particle Arresting, which is the standard that achieves 99.9% air filtration. The Honeywell Whole-House HEPA Air Cleaner provides powerful, 3-stage filtration to deliver the cleanest air possible throughout your home.
- Meets American Lung Association® Health House® guidelines
- Three filter system. Activated carbon, pre-filter, HEPA filter
- Easy to maintain. Free AIRWATCH™ Indicator reminds you when to change filters
- 5-year warranty