Chain Link has been protecting children, pets and property in our backyards, schoolyards and workplaces since the early 1900’s. Chain link fabric(mesh) is available in various gauges(wire thickness) and diamond sizes. The gauge is an indication of the fencing system’s strength and also impacts the cost of the material. Our experts will help you select the best material for your project with consideration for your fencing requirements and the cost-effectiveness of the selection.
Today, customers recognize the value of traditional chain-link fence as it remains affordable, highly dependable and the world’s number one selling residential fence system.
Residential chain link is a long-lasting and economical fencing solution suitable for home use, available in galvanized(silver) or coloured(black, green, brown or white) finishes. Gates can easily be ordered to fit custom sizes.
There are also many options available to enhance the appearance and utility of your chain link installation, such as self-closing gate hinges or PVC privacy slats.
Commercial/Industrial/Institutional chain link is a great investment. Strong pipe steel framework and heavy gauge chain link mesh make it tough and long-lasting. Available in a wide range of specifications with or without barbed wire or razor ribbon, industrial chain link is the right fence for almost any application where strength and durability are requirements. Commercial/Industrial/Institutional chain link benefits:
- Define legal boundary of the outermost limits of a facility
- Assists in controlling and screening entries to secured areas
- Supports surveillance, detection, assessment and other functions through the coordinated use of intrusion detection equipment and cameras
- Provides a deterrent to casual intruders
- Causes a delay in obtaining access to a facility, increasing the likelihood of detection
- Creates a psychological deterrent
- Enhances security efforts
- Demonstrates a corporate concern for facility security
- Provides a cost-effective method of protecting facilities
Files for download: