Enhance your business with the advanced features and functionality of the
user friendly ER-A410/420 Electronic Cash Registers. With Advanced Flash
Rom technology and more standard features than you would expect to find
in its class, the compact ER-A410/420 delivers the reliability, value and
flexibility you expect from the industry leader-Sharp.
The brilliant 2-line alphanumeric backlit LCD operator display will
help reduce errors and speed ECR programming and the standard RS-232
ports allow for easy connectivity to optional peripherals for even
greater ECR capabilities. With advanced PLU capabilities, enhanced
cashier functions, multiple payment types, auto keys, training mode and
price shift levels, the ER-A410/420 software functionality is
The ER-A410/420 enables you to manage critical business information
at a moment's notice with easy programming and quick access to sales and
transaction data, pricing, and a full range of comprehensive management
The Sharp ER-A410/420 advanced functionality is the key to success
for your fast paced business, all from the technology
- Full (General) - Combines information from departments and
transaction media totals. This report is used as the audit report
for your business.
- Group Total - Summarizes the department sales totalizers by its
assigned department group number.
- PLU (Range) - Allows the store owner to analyze Price Look Up
(PLU) sales data by a specified range of PLU codes.
- PLU by Department - Allows the manager/owner to report the PLU
sales by its associated department number.
- PLU Zero Sales - Lists PLU items which have not accumulated sales
- PLU Price Category - Allows the PLU sales totalizers to be taken
based on its unit price in a range.
- Hourly (All/Range) - Provides the store owner with the number of
transactions and sales total by 1-hour increments for a 24-hour
period. This becomes a useful tool in determining which times during
the day your business is most successful. This report can also be
useful in determining when extra employees are necessary.
- Department Group - Consolidates departments into like categories
to provide summary sales data analysis of your business.
- Individual Group - Allows the store owner to select a specific
group number for which to analyze associated department sales
- Transaction - Provides all related media accountability for the
business day, which can justify collected monies for items
- Full Cashier - Provides sales and media accountability for up to
(20) cashiers who have made sales entries.
- Individual Cashier - Allows the store owner or manager to audit
each individual's sales and media accountability one person at a
- Daily Net - Provides the net sales total by calendar day for a
31-day period. Business revenues are easily tracked by each day of
- Stacked - Prints a maximum of 15 reports in succession within a
single reporting operation.
- Flash Allows the store owner or manager to view a defined total
in the ECR's display for quick, up-to-the-moment analysis of that
day's business. Available Flash Reports include: Net-3 (net sales
plus tax); Department (by selected departments); Cash-in Drawer
(total cash in drawer).
- CCD (cash/check declarations) - Allows a full accounting of cash
and checks in drawer.
- PLU by Stock - Allows the store owner to look at current
inventory levels by PLU.
- Commission Sales - Links a cashier to a particular department to
keep track of individual sales.
- PBLU - In X mode allows you to print all open checks and in Z
mode allows viewing of open checks and to close out.
- PBLU by Cashier - Gives a report of all open checks by
Main Software Features
- Large PLU Allocation
- Direct PLU's
- Set PLU
- PLU Stock (Inventory)
- Multiple Price and Level Shifts
- Link PLU
- Multiple Cashiers with Code Entry
- Multiple Void Options
- Multiple Tax Rates with Currency Conversion
- Multiple Media Types
- Training Mode
- Auto Keys
- Guest Check Printing (with Optional Slip Printer)
- PBLU (Previous Balance Look Up)
- Integrated high-speed 2-station thermal printer with graphic logo
- 2-line alphanumeric backlit LCD operator display
- Two built-in RS-232 ports for connection of optional
- Compact, low profile design with heavy duty lockable cash
- Powerful built-in software with full range of management
- Departments: maximum of 99
- Price Look Ups (PLU): maximum of 1,800
- Cashiers: maximum of 20
- Previous Balances: maximum of 999