Jesstec Industries Inc.
Fight electricity theft and protect your revenues with the White Knight.
The White Knight is a battery-powered unit that incorporates time domain reflectometry and digital signal processing to find overhead and underground taps in single and three-phase services.
The White Knight displays easy-to-read graphs, so investigators can readily determine if an illegal tap is installed. The unit also measures the distance from the meter socket to the tap in feet or meters.
Investigators can store tap-incident data quickly and analyze the data whenever and wherever they wish. The White Knight stores information from up to eight incidents.
White Knight features include:
- -Mounts directly to meter socket
- -Identifies and locates taps in less than a minute
- -Displays tap information in step or pulse graphic format, displaying distance in feet or meters
- -Stores up to eight tap incidents; permits easy post-incident analysis
If you suspect that a customer is stealing electricity from a tap ahead of the meter, rely on the TDR III to find the tap location on overhead or underground cables between the meter installation and the distribution transformer.
The TDR III cable analyzer checks the service conductor for any anomalies and indicates the anomaly parameters and locations. You can save every TDR III test and upload it to any computer. Analyze data at your convenience and share it with other investigators via e-mail.
TDR III features include:
- -Compact and lightweight for convenient field use
- -Provides quick test results in text viewer; informs investigator if a tap, short, or no anomaly is detected
- -Displays analysis on its LCD screen in four different languages--English, Spanish, French, or Portuguese
- -Perfectly complements AMR change-out programs. Identifies illegal taps that could go undetected for years after AMR change-out is complete
- -Stores up to 94 tests; easily upload test data to any computer
- -Locates anomalies to within one foot
- -Optional interface adaptors test virtually any self-contained meter service
- -Software interfaces with most computers equipped with Windows operating systems
Theft-of-service investigations often require the installation of a temporary "check meter" on the secondary service ahead of the revenue meter to establish KWh history as well as to verify if energy diversion is occurring. A Check Meter combined with the Remote Reader is an effective tool for energy diversion investigations and line loss surveys.
Our Check Meters are available in two-wire, single-phase, or poly-phase units.
Check Meter features include:
- -Accurately meter virtually and only single-phase or poly-phase service
- -Compact and lightweight for quick, covert installation
- -Clamp-on CTs make installation to service quick and easy
- -Digital radio system makes periodic readings more covert and cost effective
- -Factory calibration report provided with each unit shipped
- -CM's billing accuracy ensures CM results can be used for search warrant and court evidence
Inspect and explore inaccessible areas with the Fiber Optic Scope, the ultimate diagnostic visual inspection tool that helps you work smarter, not harder.
The Fiber Optic Scope-with its six- or eight-foot
The unit's six- or eight-foot scope takes your vision beyond what's visible to the naked eye, and it's ideal for viewing near meter taps located in a conduit. We dielectrically test the Fiber ptic Scope at our factory, so you can use it in energized meter boxes, risers, conduits, and transformers.
Features of the Fiber Optic Scope include:
- -Illuminated viewing scope
- -Available in lengths up to 96"
- -Dielectrically tested at factory to enable use up to 500 volts
- -Enables viewing near meter taps located in a conduit
- -An excellent tool for revenue recovery investigators, meter techs, and troubleshooters