Individual counselling for women
Jennifer Kausky, MSW, RSW
Stress Management, Anxiety Counselling, Depression Counselling
My therapy practice is dedicated to offering women compassionate, unbiased counselling. This is a safe space where you will be heard and understood, where you will not be judged;a place where you can discover inner peace, growth, joy, and begin to heal and recover.
Here, you will find committed, compassionate support for many of life's challenges, including:
* Stress and Anxiety Management * Sadness & Depression * Self-Esteem/Body Image
* Family of Origin Concerns * Loneliness and Isolation * Home & Career Balance
* Assertiveness * Career (change, burnout, stress)* Relationships & Dating
* Marital Communication * Parenting * Spirituality (Meditative and Visualization)
* Forgiveness (Self and Others)* Grief and Loss * Identity Issues * Pregnancy
* Midlife, "Empty Nest" and Life Transitions * Sexuality * Perfectionism
No matter your situation, the strength and wisdom you have shown in seeking support is the first step towards moving beyond suffocating emotional, and spiritual fatigue.
I know it's been a long, difficult journey. I'm grateful the path has led you here; together we can quiet the waves of grief, loss, anger, guilt, self-doubt, anxiety, and depression.
I admire and respect your courage. You are a good, strong and noble woman.
, Anxiety Counselling
, Depression Counselling
, individual counseling
, Professional Counselling
, Relationship Counselling
, Relationship Problems
, Stress Counselling
, Stress Management