No matter which sport, dressage is a great base for every horse and rider. Janice is available for training and coaching here at Briar Quest Farm or she will travel to any stable in Southwestern Ontario. She has over 40 years of experience in the sport of dressage and is ready to help any adult rider from novice to pro.
Lessons are $35 per hour private (plus transportation).
Lessons with Karin Davis:
London dressage enthusiasts now have access to a great International Grand Prix rider, Karin Davis. Karin is available for weekly lessons, but only here at Briar Quest Farm. Trailer your horse in for a great experience and learn what it takes to reach your Olympic goal.
Lessons with Karin are $100 per hour private. Please contact Janice for scheduling.
At Briar Quest Farm you get great care and expertise at a great location. Boarding offers you great opportunities to show and excel in the sport of dressage by having 2 great mentors to help you and your equine partner. Both Janice and her coach Karin Davis, along with a brand new, state of the art facility, will provide the perfect environment for you and your horse to make it to the Grand Prix levels of dressage.
- Large turn out paddocks
- Treated purified water
- Automatic watering system
- Safe fencing and run in sheds
- Several kilometers of groomed hacking trails
- Outdoor marked sand Dressage ring
- Lunch room with full kitchen
- Indoor washroom with flushing toilet and shower
- Large lounge overlooking the indoor arena for clinics and seminars (available for internal and external clients)
- 20 x 60 meter indoor arena with an automatic electric window opening system with state of the art Polytrack synthetic footing CLOPF
- Fourteen 12 x12 soft stalls with automatic watering system
- Indoor heated wash stall
- Heated tack rooms with large lockers
Please contact us for pricing and availability.