The Ionic In-line Loading Chute is highly reliable, productive system for rapidly loading ore into
haulage trucks or rail cars.
Simple Proven Design—with Improved Durability
The Standard Duty Ionic Chute is a conventional headblock configuration loadout chute, incorporating several of the key design
features developed with the Heavy Duty Ionic Chute — lapped liner plates, perpendicular assembly joints, cast-in upper rockbox
frames, and added structural stiffeners throughout the rockbox and lip structure.
Hydraulic or Pneumatic
The Ionic Chute (Standard Duty) is available in either hydraulic or pneumatic configurations. Both hydraulic and pneumatic versions
can be provided “fail-safe” with the ability to close and latch under loss of electrical or pneumatic/hydraulic power.
- Sidewall access doors (blast doors)
- Wide variety of access platforms
- Lip configurations for loading rail cars or haulage trucks
- Air cannon
- PLC-based controls or relay-based controls
- Additional control inputs/outputs for handshaking with access
gates, level monitoring, or other mine systems
- Fully enclosed hydraulics systems, including integrated cooling
- Pedestal, pendant, and/or mine-safe infrared remote control
chute interchangeable remotes.
Chutes are available in the following standard sizes:
- 3.5’ x 6’
- 4’ x 6’
- 4’ x 8’
- 5’ x 8’
Custom sizes are also available.