One for Cuts and Burns | How to Use
One Wound Care
burns, Mail Boxes
Spray affected area 2-3 times per day or as needed.
Can be used for cuts, scrapes, burns, sores, rashes, wounds, bug bites and sunburns.
- Household – One for Cuts and Burns fits or sits nicely in kitchen cupboard and bathroom countertop for everyday household accidents kids seem to have. ( Natural relief kitchen cuts from chopping vegetables, burns from hot oil in frying pan, stove top burners, BBQ grill, etc.).
- At Play – One for Cuts and Burns fits easily in children's sport bags for those falls on the playground, or soccer field.
- Outdoor activities – One for Cuts and Burns in your backpack for those cuts and scrapes while hiking, biking, rollerblading, motorcycling.
- Sports – One for Cuts and Burns in your gym bag for those unexpected injuries playing soccer, baseball, football, hockey
- Travel – One for Cuts and Burns will bring relief to blisters from walking tours, sores, scrapes.
- Camping Trips – One for Cuts and Burns is easy to add to your camping gear and will be an instant natural relief to cuts, bug bites, bee stings, and campfire burns.
- Body Care – One for Cuts and Burns works wonders on blemishes such as acne, cold sores, shaving nicks, and ingrown hairs, etc.
- Gifts – One for Cuts and Burns comes in small sizes for easily filling stockings at Christmas for that friend who has everything!
For external use only. If any condition worsens or persists, discontinue use and consult your physician. Keep out of reach of children.
This great little guy is three years old, very busy, very happy and–wise beyond his years. We’ll tell you why! When Ryan was just twelve months old, his hand was badly burned on a hot iron.
George Hammond is a cancer survivor and a great friend of One. As the owner/operator of Mail Boxes Etc at 509 Commissioners Road W in London, he always goes out of his way to help us and always manages to make us smile in the process.
, Mail Boxes