Services | Info-Tech Research Group - advisory
Infotech Research Group
Members seeking help to build documentation or discover custom answers beyond a call or e-mail can purchase Enterprise Advisory Services. Our research team will apply the methodologies we use in producing our research to create custom deliverables based on your specific needs.
Deliverables we've created recently for Enterprise Advisory clients include:
- Vendor shortlists, including vendor briefings, market awareness, and secondary research.
- Practices discovery. We can work with a client and its peers (as defined by criteria the client supplies) to discover staffing, salary, organizational, and budget benchmarks as well as common and best practices.
- RFP/RFI/RFQ creation. We modify (or create) standardized templates by customizing them with our guidance as to specifics of a desired technology strategy (e.g. Virtualization).
- Document review and commentary, including strategies, policies, RFPs, vendor responses to RFPs. We produce a written response highlighting changes needed and offering guidance and insight.
- Benchmarking (MeasureIT) customization. While MeasureIT provides clients with some tools to narrow their peer group, we can customize the reports to align with additional variables that the client specifies.
Here are some excerpts from the EAS documents we've prepared for clients (specifics removed for confidentiality):
Enterprise Advisory Services are sold in the form of Research Credits which clients redeem for custom services. To learn more, or to get a quote on a specific engagement, please contact your account manager.