Zehr Management Inc. Service
Zehr Management can assume full responsibility for the management of your property, regardless of size or complexity. Our professional team can quickly adapt our services to insure your individual needs are met. Our services include:
- Budget Preparation & Monthly Billings: We prepare individual annual budgets which are used for billings for common operating costs and recoveries. We produce all invoicing for tenants which includes monthly rental payments.
- Rent Collection: We open and maintain trust accounts for each client and record all transactions in Yardi. We deposit all rents and related monies into the trust account. Once a month these trust accounts are reconciled and are included in our Management Report which is distributed to our client.
- Invoice Payment: All suppliers’ forward invoices to our office where they are approved for payment and coded with an account. After the invoice has been reviewed and approved, they are processed for payment on a thirty day payment schedule unless otherwise notified.
- Financial Reporting: Zehr Management Inc. Subscribes to Yardi Property Management software. Our accounting department is monitored by BDO Canada. Responsibilities include daily bookkeeping, banking and government remittances. A specially-tailored monthly management report package is provided to the Landlord and includes: rent roll, balance sheet, operating statement, aged accounts receivable trial balance, aged accounts payable trial balance, maintenance update, bank account balance and statement)
- Liaison: Our office staff responds to all inquiries regarding leases, fees, and billings. All non-emergency calls are referred to the appropriate person and is responded to generally within the hour.