Kitchener-Waterloo Humane Society - Job Posting: March Break Camp Counselors
Kitchener-waterloo Humane Society
Animals, Humane Society, Humane Education
Do you love animals and working with children? Are you a student, 16 - 23 years old and looking to add to your resume? Becoming a camp counsellor at the Kitchener-Waterloo Humane Society might be what you are looking for! Our March Break Camp is a fun-filled week that will leave you feeling very rewarded.
- Working hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., March 14 - 18,
- Will be working under the direction of the Humane Education Coordinator,
- Responsible for helping conduct games and activities, and making sure they run smoothly,
- Help with set up and clean up of games, activities, and crafts,
- Must feel comfortable using problem solving skills,
- Must possess an outgoing, mature attitude, in order to ensure that every child feels included and engaged in all that the camp has to offer!
Please send a copy of your resume with 3 references, and a cover letter no later than February 25th, 2011, to:
Or, drop off at the Kitchener-Waterloo Humane Society:
250 Riverbend Drive, Kitchener ON, N2B 2E9
519-745-5615 x 244
, Humane Education
, Humane Society