- Fit people looking to target those last stubborn pounds
- Active recovery – from training sessions, race or game meets
- Men wanting to shed body fat from the stomach
- Women with cellulite or localized fat deposits
- Women and men who suffer from fluid retention
- People looking for an alternative low impact exercise that gets results
Applying a unique combination of negative and positive pressure,
the S120 is designed to specifically target fat and cellulite around
the hips, buttocks and thighs. The S120 is perfect for
the regular exerciser who cannot shift those stubborn last kilos or a
client who suffers from severe cellulite or fluid retention.
The S120 combines the positive effects of three forms of therapy
in one device: exercise, low pressure and high pressure. While gently
cycling in an upright position, the negative pressure phase stimulates
blood supply to the tissue around the hips, buttocks and thighs where it
is enriched with fatty acids. The compression phase then kicks in to
accelerate the transport of blood to the muscles being exercised.
Using the latest technology and computer software, every S120
client has their own personalized program. Heart rate and skin
temperature are constantly monitored throughout the treatment to ensure
the client is on track to achieve the desired results.
During the 30 minute program, the fatty acids transported
directly from the problem zone are burnt off as fuel for movement. The
S120 was the subject of a recent university study in which it was
concluded that Hypoxi users can lose as much as 264% more subcutaneous
fat in the targeted area than that lost through diet alone.