We provide the following construction inspection and testing services:
Our certified engineers will prepare Septic System Designs and provide inspections of existing or newly installed septics. We also provide:
- gradation analysis of soil samples to assess percolation rates
- site inspections at the time of construction
- subsurface investigation and field survey of property
SOILS/AGGREGATES : Our Lab is certified by the Canadian Council of Independent Laboratories (CCIL) Type 'C' offering Sieve analysis, Hydrometer analysis, Proctor moisture-density tests, Atterberg limits, Permeability testing, unconfined strength tests and aggregate quality testing.
CONCRETE : Canadian Standards Associates (CSA) Certified Category “O” labs offering compressive strength testing of concrete, field sampling and testing of concrete, and complete concrete quality assurance testing and consultation.
Our environmental team will help you manage risk while protecting and preserving the environment by providing the following services:
- Phase I and II environmental site assessments
- Site remediation services
- Monitoring Well Installation
- UST Removal Supervision
- Soil and Water Sampling
- Geo-Environmental Investigation