Carefoam Two-Piece Fall Reduction chair and ottoman that provides comfort and security for long-term care residents
Skin Care, Upholstery Fabric, Fleece Covers
The CAREFOAM Two-piece chair is a key component of a restraint-free Fall Reduction Program. It's “all foam” construction eliminates hard
edges, reducing the potential for skin trauma. The chair is designed to safely accommodate patients in a variety of seating positions, providing head, neck, and lumbar support. It is effective in the care of clients
suffering from dementias such as Alzheimer’s or the uncontrolled movements of Huntington’s Disease. The patient’s comfort and security in the chair helps to reduce unwanted wanderings. Manufactured from five different densities of foam, including “memory foam” in the seat, the chair provides appropriate overall support and improved pressure reduction. Unique features accommodate both weight-bearing residents and the use of mechanical lift. The ottoman facilitates multiple support positions and uses.
- Genuine Australian lambswool comfort covers (machine washable) offer superior skin care and comfort.
- Optional Alpine Fleece covers are available.
- Crypton® upholstery fabric (two pattern choices) is water repellent, stain resistant, and antibacterial.
- Carefoam covers are treated with Ultra-Fresh® for antibacterial and freshness protection.
- Incontinence-proof seat insert is antibacterial SoffTICK® with welded seams.
- 5” locking casters (one steering lock caster) ensure easy maneuverability - a caregiver's delight.
- Fabric and foam meet fire retardancy requirements of the California Technical Bulletin 117.
- Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty - 3 years on all components except covers. Covers guaranteed free from defects upon delivery. Please follow care and laundering instructions.
Important: NO CHAIR CAN TOTALLY PREVENT FALLS. CHAIR USERS SHOULD BE SUPERVISED
AT ALL TIMES.
, Locking Casters
, Seat Insert
, Skin Care
, Technical Bulletin
, Upholstery Fabric