Carefoam Lounge provides comfort and increased security for long-term care residents with Parkinson's or Huntington's
Skin Care, Patient Safety, Upholstery Fabric
The CAREFOAM Lounge is our most protective model available for a Fall Reduction Program in a restraint-free environment. It is especially suited to aid in the care of the most physically active residents, such as those with the uncontrolled movements of Huntington’s Disease. Designed for patient safety and comfort, it surrounds the resident with soft lambswool and energy-absorbent cushioning. The “all foam” construction eliminates hard edges, reducing the potential for skin trauma. The lounge is lined with pressure-reducing “memory foam”. Unique features accommodate both weight-bearing residents and those requiring a mechanical lift.
- Genuine Australian lambswool covers (machine washable) offer superior skin care and comfort.
- Optional Alpine Fleece covers are available.
- Crypton® upholstery fabric (two pattern choices) is water repellent, stain resistant, and antibacterial.
- Carefoam covers are treated with Ultra-Fresh® for antibacterial and freshness protection.
- Incontinence-proof seat insert is antibacterial SoffTICK® with welded seams.
- 5” locking casters (one steering lock caster) ensure easy maneuverability - a caregiver's delight.
- Fabric and foam meet fire retardancy requirements of the California Technical Bulletin 117.
- Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty - 3 years on all components except covers. Covers guaranteed free from defects upon delivery. Please follow care and laundering instructions.
Important: NO CHAIR CAN TOTALLY PREVENT FALLS. CHAIR USERS SHOULD BE SUPERVISED
AT ALL TIMES.
Australian Lambswool Cover
|Model ||CF180 |
|Overall Height ||38" |
|Overall Width ||28.5" |
|Overall Length ||71" |
|Seat Width ||18" |
|Inside Length ||59" |
|Back Height ||28" |
|Arm Depth ||7.5" |
|Weight Capacity ||300 lbs. |
, Locking Casters
, Patient Safety
, Seat Insert
, Skin Care
, Technical Bulletin
, Upholstery Fabric