Eyecare For Adults and Children
At the St. Lawrence Optometry Clinic we diagnose and treat a wide array of vision problems using state-of-the-art equipment and the most advanced technology.
Our optometrists are dedicated and passionate about eye care and their main focus is on your vision.
We understand the importance of eyesight. Our mission is to help people of all ages from infancy to adulthood see the best they can and reach their full potential through compassionate care and state-of-the-art technology.
A thorough vision evaluation can detect and prevent serious problems. Evaluating your vision requires a unique set of skills and proper diagnostic tools and equipment. Our team of optometrists are experts in vision care. Through a comprehensive eye exam, we gain a complete picture of your visual health.
Recommended Eye Examination Frequency
Infants by six months of age should be examined by an ophthalmologist or pediatrician.
All children should have a comprehensive eye exam by the age of 3 by an Optometrist or Ophthalmologist and yearly thereafter until recommended otherwise.
High Risk Children include:
- Prematurity: birth weight less than 3lbs
- Maternal intrauterine or cervicovaginal infection or substance abuse
- Systemic condition that may be vision-threatening
Adult examinations of the eyes should be performed on a regular basis.
- Young adults (ages 20 - 39) should have their eyes examined every two to three years
- Adults (ages 40 - 64) should have their eyes examined every two years
- Seniors (over 65 years of age) should have their eyes examined every year
High Risk Adults include: