Our goal at the St. Lawrence Optometry Clinic is for you to have the best possible experience with your contact lenses. We want you to keep your eyes as healthy as possible.
Almost immediately after they are inserted, contact lenses begin attracting deposits of proteins and lipids. Accumulated deposits, even with routine lens care, begin to erode the performance of your contacts and create a situation that presents a greater risk to your eye health. A specific replacement schedule helps to prevent problems before they might occur and when patients do not have sufficient lenses on hand they are much more likely to wear them beyond the recommended schedule.
We recommend that you:
- follow your contact lens replacement schedule
- have a good supply of lenses on hand, save money by purchasing a years supply
- have a back-up pair of glasses with the current prescription
- use the solutions recommended by your doctor
- wear sunglasses over your contact lenses to protect your eyes from harmful UV rays
To help you we introduce our HEALTHY EYES DISCOUNT PROGRAM, ask us about it today!
If you are running low on lenses you can now