We'll buy your ferrous and non-ferrous scrap.
We also accept the following items: a disposal fee will be applied.
- Brick, Block, Rock, Concrete
- Commercial Waste
- Construction & Demolition Debris
- Drywall & Gypsum Products
- Industrial Waste
- Institutional Waste
- Masonry Products
- Paper Products
- Roofing Materials
- Wood Products
Kimco offers you a wide range of scrap removal services.
- Containerized System
- Large Fleet
- Safety Requirements
Our containerized system provides an efficient method of keeping a development site clean or maintaining a consistent program for scrap emanating from your on-going production.
Our large fleet of vehicles helps us provide fast, dependable service for every customer. Dependability is the most important element in our operation.
Safety first! Safety and environmental concerns are of paramount importance at Kimco.
Our company has established requirements for shipments entering our facility.
If you have any of the items listed below please contact our scrap manager for assistance before shipping.
- Acetylene or Freon tanks
- Air Conditioning units
- Closed Steel Drums
- Dehumidifiers or any such unit with Freon (we offer services to remove Freon making units available for disposal)
- Electronic Scrap (unless oily transformers and/or capacitors are removed)
- Hazardous Scrap: (any metals that have been used in areas where designated substances, dangerous chemicals or biological agents are in or are a part of the scrap)
- Radioactive Waste Sealed Containers Oxygen
- Transformers and Capacitors must be certified free of PCB's and any other residue
- Unclean Steel Drums
- Unspent Air bag containers
- Volatiles Ballast's with PCB's
- 200 gallon Oil Tanks (unless they are cut in half and free of any liquids)