We can help you identify your most pressing environmental issues and compliance requirements, engage key stakeholders and employees, research best practices, and create a strategy that will reduce your footprint, minimize costs and build your brand.
Our corporate planning services include:
- Sustainability and Greening
- Green assessment: a snapshot of where you stand.
- Footprint audits: waste, energy, carbon, water.
- Strategic planning: incorporating sustainability into your planning process.
- Compliance and Environmental Management
- Compliance assessment and gap analysis.
- Environmental management system development (ISO 14000).
- Performance assessments (operations, maintenance, design, management).
Your business may have strategies, policies and goals in place. There might be posters on the walls charting performance or advertising the next initiative, but you are struggling to consistently hit your targets. We can help you overcome the challenges preventing your success without expensive solutions. Our approach to helping you manage your environmental impact begins with optimizing your current resources, including your people, infrastructure, and systems.
An environmental audit provides an opportunity to gather data to assess the current performance of the organisation and to determine where there are gaps in performance.
Marketing and Communication
Clear communication is often required across multiple stakeholders, encompassing community members, owners, and employees. In addition, reporting needs to fulfill the specific requirements of regulators, buyers, or investors. Our industry expertise can help you engage customers, fulfill compliance requirements and build trust among stakeholders.
Our Communication and Engagement services include:
- Stakeholder engagement process management;
- Stakeholder Liaison;
- Community Consultations;
- Compliance reporting;
- Marketing: Working with your marketing team to help you tell your organization's green story;
- Eco-labeling: Supporting third party verifications and certifications;
- Sustainability Reporting: Disclosing your organization's key social, environmental, and governance impacts.