• Only 7’ bagger on the market
• No wheels to move, the machine is always in operating position
• Tractor positioned in front-center of machine
8′- 9′ - 10′ Bagger
• Puts up to 15% more in the bag than bottom-pack units
• Packs more punch from the center, with less H.P. for tighter, more uniform bags of feed.
• One-man bag lift-loader, standard 100” packing rotor for more capacity
• New two-piece Centerline Pro
• Hydraulic platform/beater drive
• Apron speeds up to 20’ per minute for fast truck unload
• Dump big loads of forage and go back for more.
• Units have 3 hydraulic-drive motors & no gearboxes
• Available in different sizes