The Culligan® HE Water Softener offers Patentet Smart Technology:
• Culligan’s proportional brining allows your softener to only regenerate that part of the resin bed that has been exhausted, which reduces salt usage.
• Automatic bypass valve provides the convenience of bypassing the water softener from the softener itself or the remote display.
• Patented Culligan Aqua-Sensor® technology automatically adjusts to changes in water conditions so the softener only regenerates when needed, saving you salt water and money.
• Our smart brine tank automatically monitors salt levels and tells you how many days of salt are remaining.
• Exclusive Culligan Soft-Minder® meter monitors daily water use and provides advanced system diagnostics.
• The easy-to-read back-lit display with digital clock lets you know your softener is working and warns of system malfunctions.
• Culligan’s Dial-a-Softness® Valve allows you to customize the “feel” of your water, so it never feels too soft or too hard.
Remote display: optional remote display makes it possible to control and monitor the softener from virtually anywhere in the home†.
Optional modem: can alert Culligan dealership if salt is needed or softener needs service.
Exclusive reliable design:
• Exclusive, non-corrosive valve with 6 cycles. The motorized pistons provide more reliability than rotary valve systems.
• High-impact Quadra-Hull® Tank stands up to outdoor use with a four-layer design that resists UV rays, rust and corrosion. Limited lifetime warranty**.
• Long-lasting brine tank with corrosion-proof components and Dubl-Safe brine refill control assure proper operation.
Cullex® resin media: Assures stability and long life. High-grade quartz underbedding evenly distributes water to maximize flow rates.
†Requires 120 VAC
**Warranties available separately. See written warranties for applicable terms and conditions.