5 reasons to switch to Culligan Bottle-Free water coolers.
1). Bottle-Free is hassle-free.
• Never run out of water.
• Receive one predictable invoice at the same time every month.
• No more bottle deliveries.
2). It’s more sanitary.
• Reduce potential contamination because there are fewer places for bacteria, algae and other organisms to grow in our bottle-free water coolers. And our water spouts prevent the spread of germs from cups or bottle necks.
• Sealed system prevents contamination. Vents in traditional bottled coolers can allow anything in the air to enter your water.
3). No more lifting 42-lb bottles.
• Prevent injuries. Most people don’t use good lifting techniques and lifting heavy bottles can cause injury.
• Eliminate spillage. This slippery hazard is another reason people don’t like to change bottles.
• Get out of the bottle storage business. Space costs money. Put yours to better use.
4). It’s better for the environment.
• Reduce our reliance on oil. Making bottles for American consumers uses 17 million barrels of oil a year. Transporting those bottles uses even more fuel.¹
• Keep plastic out of landfills. 90% of individual water bottles are not recycled.² Encourage your employees to grab a glass — and stop buying single-serve bottles.
• Support your company’s green initiatives. It’s the right thing to do!
5). You’ll save money.
• Save as much as 50%. Culligan bottle-free water coolers start at less than $1 per day.