The Art of Content Management - product detail
Wertheim Global Solutions
| || |
| What is an Ethical wall and what does WincWall do?WincWall automatically applies eDOCS security to documents when the validation data used on the profile meets the criteria held in the centralized rule set. WincWall supplies a solution for managing ethical walls, to demonstrate compliance to the MAD (Market Abuse Directive, or just to ensure operational security for departments such as HR and accounts are maintained.
Why Buy It? |
Who should use it?Any client with regulatory or legislative procedures that need to be met (all of them).
Any organization that needs to manage sensitive data.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Improved security Rather than relying on training or the knowledge of individual users, WincWall automatically applies security based on a centralized rule set.
- Improved compliance By having an automated procedure to deal with legal compliance, such as insider trading, the organization is far less exposed to external criticism.
- Reduced Administration Because the application of security is automatic, there are far less likely to be urgent calls to re-secure large batches of documents, and even if there is, WincWall will allow it to be done automatically.
- Improved Performance WincWall can act like a safety net ensuring the correct security is applied to the right documents, automatically. This reduces both the processing and administration for all users that need to interact with sensitive documents.
What Functionality does WincWall deliver?
- How do you check and maintain security?
- How do you enforce and maintain ethical walls?
- How much does your organization invest in compliance training?
- Automatic securing of documents based on a validation data based, centralized rule set.
- Support for inclusive (security in addition to user set security) and exclusive (rules that override security set by the user) rules.
- Ability to retrospectively apply security to existing documents for new rules.
- Capable of overriding author and typist security (if required)
- Will support the application of multiple rules against a single document (e.g. one rule based on document type, a second rule on client code used).
| || |