Gold Award Winner: 2011 Edison Awards
The Hawk i video aiming device utilizes a camera and a rangefinder to automatically place crosshairs on your monitor. While approaching a target, the crosshairs shift based on your range to the target to show operators the true point of impact for their shot. No calibration is required and no adjustments are needed by the operator to account for the range to the target. The system also displays range to target in the upper left corner of the video image. With the Hawk i video aiming device, promotes a more accurate shot.
The Hawk i video aiming device can also be utilized in conjunction with the
Laser Aiming Device.
- Requires access to 1 analog video channel on a robotic platform
- Minimum Standoff distance: 7 inches
- Sealed enclosure for shock and vibration
- Overlay is transmitted to operator through the robots radio system
- No external monitor or hardware required at the robots base station
- The automatic crosshairs created by the Hawk i video aiming system enables faster action, as less guesswork is involved in creating a target shot.
- The aiming system also decreases the chances of human error causing misfiring
- Increased effectiveness is also guaranteed, as less time will need to be spent on aiming
- When used in union with the Cobra Sight laser aiming system, the effectiveness and accuracy of aiming at targets increases.
- 12 V input / 200mA
- Works with all standards Pan Configurations (Must Specify): Over Under / Side By Side / Single Barrels (Minimum Separation distance of 2.75” for dual barrel configurations)