kw wind turbine
Controller, Blades, Turbine
The ReDriven 50 kW unit is our newest and largest wind turbine system. The 50 kW boasts start up wind speeds of 4.4 mph (2.0 meters per second) and produces 50,000 watts per hour at a sustained wind speed of approximately 22 mph (11 m/s). The advanced controller system allows for remote access to monitor power output as well as start and stop the system from anywhere in the world.
Our turbines carry a incredible 5 year warranty on everything… blades, controllers, turbine head, etc. All models have the capability to connect to the grid for net metering and the company is certified for Grid Interconnection based on the stringent UL 1741 requirement.
- Rated Power: 50,000W
- Rated Output Voltage: 600/480/240
- 1 or 3 phase (May require transformer).
- Start up wind speed: 2.0m/s (4.4mph)
- Cut out speed: 18 m/s (40.3 mph)
- Survival speed: 40 m/s (90 mph)
- Rated Wind speed: 11m/s (22mph)
- Blade: 9 meter (29.5 feet) Vacuum Infused Fiber Glass
- Tower Options to 36 meters (120 feet)
- Nacelle Wt: 2495kg(5500 lbs)
- Blades Wt: 340 kg (750 lbs)
- Blade sweep is 47’ 5” (14.3 meters)
- Direct Drive System
- Normally Closed Braking System.
- Electric Active Yaw
- Rotor RPM (max): 90
- Sound at 70 feet: 59 dBA
50 kw package
- FD13.2-50K including Generator, Blades, Flange
- 50 kW On-Grid Controller
- Resistive Load
- Isolation Transformers
- Hydraulic Tower (pump and accessories included)
- Anchor Bolt kit.
, Wind Turbine