Fit to Function Kinesiology Services offers individualized, cost-effective land and water-based therapeutic exercise, office/workstation ergonomics, education and program design solutions for:
• Pre and post surgery
• Post-rehabilitation conditioning
• Joint replacements (hip/knee)
• Orthopaedic, soft tissue and brain injuries
• Neurological and rheumatologic conditions
• Chronic injury or health conditions
• Pain management
Services can address the following situations:
• Insurer Examination recommendations
• Functional Ability Evaluation or Functional Capacity
• As a complimentary adjunct to other therapies
• Return to work/ADL conditioning programs
• Transition from clinic to community-based exercise program
With all services, client independence and ownership of the recovery process is strongly encouraged and promoted through the provision of education and tools for exercise progression and symptom management.
Operating as a community-based company, assessments and services are conducted in residential, workplace, community pool and/or fitness facilities.Unsure of what service may be appropriate for your situation? Contact us today for solutions to achieving a functional life.