Oro-Medonte Veterinary Services
Oro Medonte Veterinary Services
pet, Dental care, Surgeries
We offer a wide range of services. Our staff are under continual training to keep abreast on new healthcare procedures, protocols and equipment use. Our services are supported by our computer system involving peripheral devices ensuring your pet's healthcare is analyzed and monitored without compromise.
We provide for your pet:
- In-house laboratory: Quick turnaround for lab results, which expedite information provision for any emergency care procedures. We do not need to wait for external lab results; you do not need to bring your pet in twice for a procedure.
- Equipped Operating Room: We are able to do most surgeries at the hospital so you do not need to travel to a referral hospital.
- Access to Board certified Surgeon: In the case of more involved surgical procedures we have a Veterinary Board Certified Surgeon that will come and perform surgeries in house allowing us to look after the post surgical care for your pet
- Dental Care: From simple cleaning to periodontal surgery including extractions. Our equipment and expertise, including a dental radiography machine provide dental care for your pet.
- Hospitalization: We keep your pet under our watchful eye while they are recovering from a procedure or are undergoing treatments. Our cages are located in a bright airy room.
- Registered Veterinary Technicians: A doctor is only as good as their staff. We have Registered Veterinary Technicians (RVT’s) that assist our veterinarians in all aspects of their day. Everything from nail trims to anaesthetic monitoring and nursing care and client education. Our RVT's are a great asset to our hospital and the services we can deliver to your our clients.
, Healthcare Procedures
, Registered Veterinary Technicians
, Veterinary Technicians