Black Dog Firewood

By: Black Dog Firewood  09-12-2011
Keywords: Hardwood, Seasoned Hardwood

We sell 100% seasoned hardwood cut in 14" lengths delivered to your home or business. Our stock is at this time, approximately 95% hard maple with the remaining 5% mixed hardwood.

We do not mix inferior hardwoods such as poplar or softwoods such as pine or spruce.

Custom cuts of up to 21" are also available by special order.

Keywords: Hardwood, Seasoned Hardwood

Contact Black Dog Firewood

Email - none provided

Print this page