At Turkstra Lumber, all of our truck drivers are an integral part of our team. We have not had to use the services of third-party logistics providers. We believe that the experience and professionalism of our driver is a crucial component to providing outstanding customer service. This view of delivery as an essential part of the value we deliver has made us a leader in the markets we serve … and it’s part of the Turkstra Advantage.
We operate the following fleet of delivery and service vehicles across our locations:
- 7 tractor-trailers for trusses & Engineered Wood Products (EWP) and contract lumber loads
- 6 boom trucks for trusses, drywall and shingles
- 35 5-tonne dump trucks for lumber, decks and fences
- 4 full-size box trucks for window and trim delivery
- 10 3-tonne dump trucks for smaller custom-order deliveries
- 17 enclosed trim trucks for trim, doors and hardware
- 2 cargo vans for on-site window and door service
- 12 pickups for job-site contractor support
Count on Prompt Delivery!
Our fleet of 65 trucks is the largest for a lumber yard in Southwestern Ontario! As a result, we are able to offer prompt delivery. Generally we can deliver whenever you require – often same day or next day. We prefer the use of 5-tonne dumps (versus tractor-trailer deliveries) as it reduces the chance of job-site theft.