Workshops can provide your family or team with valuable knowledge and insight on specific issues or opportunities you are facing. Workshops can also provide an opportunity to take concepts learned and translate them into practical applications that make sense for your unique circumstances.
At The McGowan Group, we offer a series of engaging and interactive workshops that balance concepts with practical application. Our workshop series includes:
- Managing the Responsibilities of Wealth - A Program for the Next Generation
- Teaching Children the Responsibilities of Wealth - A Program for Parents
- Family Business Best Practices
- Personal Choices - Defining Your Objectives
- Contingency Planning
- Understanding the Next Generation
- Planning your Transition: Your Succession Plan
- Next Generation Program
- Good Governance for Private Companies
- Building Next Generation Leaders
- Plans and Policies for Family Businesses
Call or e-mail us to find out about our upcoming sessions.
At the McGowan Group, we also offer custom-designed workshops for:
- A family in business
- Multiple families or family branches
- Shareholder groups
- Management teams
- Corporate groups
- Advisors to family businesses and families of wealth
We work with you to design workshops that are engaging and interactive and may include guest speakers, case studies, and projects.
We would be pleased to assist you in designing a workshop that meets your unique objectives.