NetAccess can help you simplify the administration of your messaging environments with services that are easy to deploy, manage, and maintain. The online services model requires no hardware or software installation, minimizes up front investment and provides a predictable payment schedule
through a subscription-based service.
Enterprise Class Reliability
- Scales to meet the needs of virtually any enterprise
- SLA-supported uptime and performance
- Layered real-time anti-spam and anti-virus defenses
- Eliminates threats before they reach the corporate firewall
- Helps increase available bandwidth
Hosted Microsoft Exchange simplifies IT environment by minimizing the need to:
- Help free network and server resources
- Eliminate up front capital investment
- Offer a predictable, subscription based payment
- Lower total cost of ownership when compared with on-premises solutions
- Help free up administrator time to focus on other projects
Hosted Exchange starts at only $10.45/user/month
Exchange accounts have an initial allocation of 100 MB of storage. Additional storage is available at very economical rates starting at $1.25/mo for an additional 250 MB.
Hosted Exchange with BlackBerry® Service is only $24.45/user/month
The Leading Wireless Platform
What are the benefits of using BlackBerry®?
- You can easily remain connected to people and information.
- You can remain organized and easily access information on the web. BlackBerry® devices offer a convenient organizer, complete with integrated address book and calendar.
- Everything you need in a mobile device, and more:
- Send and receive email quickly and easily:
- Read, compose, forward and reply to messages at your convenience
- Exceptional software integration:
Less Than $25/Month
Hosted Exchange with BlackBerry® Service starts at only $24.45/user/month
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011