Departments and Programs
The Engineering DocuCentre in JHE-216A offers fast,
friendly, service to the campus community charging to
departmental or research accounts.*
- Copying & Printing
- Spiral and Cerlox Binding
Monday to Friday,
8:30 a.m.-12:00 noon and 1:00 p.m.- 4:30 p.m.
*Effective June 14, 2010, cash transactions and self-serve printing
will not be available.
The machine shop offers a large range of services to the McMaster community.
Full Machine Shop Services:
- Repair and fabricate complex instruments
- Perform simple machine shop functions (turning, milling, grinding and
- Electric stick welding (frames, stands, tables)
- Tig welding (aluminum, stainless steel)
- Vacuum welding
- Gas Welding (brazing, silver solder, soft solder)
Formal mechanical drawings are not required. We can work from sketches
and instruction from the customer. We can also offer advice on the
design and construction of mechanical devices. Free estimates for
cost and delivery will be provided to each customer.
Our Stores area offers a wide range of materials, including: steel, aluminum,
stainless steel, plastic and fasteners.