Raccoon Removal & Exclusion Services
Humane Wildlife Control
Trained Technicians, Wildlife Control, Damage Inspection
Raccoon Removal: Location & Assessment
- Our trained technicians will locate the raccoon entry points and describe or show them to you.
- We will then locate the raccoon den, determine the stage in the breeding cycle, and assess the best method to remove the raccoons.
Effective Raccoon Removal
- Our technicians will gain access to the den and use various hands-on techniques to remove the raccoons (mother and babies).
- If babies are present, we may install a special heated baby box near the previous entry point. This will allow the mother to relocate her babies safely.
Guaranteed Raccoon Exclusion
- We will conduct a 30-point damage inspection and advise you of any repairs that are required.
- Our wildlife technicians will seal all the potential openings in your building with heavy gauge wire screening.
- We will deodorize the area to deter other raccoons from entering.
All materials used to exclude raccoons are of the highest quality and are guaranteed for up to five years.
Why the Humane Approach is Better
Our wildlife technicians are specially trained in raccoon removal and prevent undue stress or injury to the animals. This is also a practical and economical approach. The inhumane killing, trapping or relocation of raccoons is illegal. Removing raccoon mothers leaves the babies to die in your building. The removal of carcasses is time consuming, costly and poses a health risk. Our focus on education and prevention makes us a leader in the wildlife control industry.
, Gauge Wire
, Heavy Gauge Wire
, Humane Approach
, Trained Technicians
, Wildlife Control
, Wildlife Technicians
Contact Humane Wildlife Control
Email - none provided
Print this page