Mice Control - Wildlife Services
Humane Wildlife Control
Service Technicians, mice, Trained Technicians
Mice Problems: Location & Assessment
- Our trained technicians will locate all of the potential mouse entry points and describe or show them to you.
- We will then locate where the mice are living and determine the best method for mice control, removal and exclusion. Our methods are based on years of research and development into mice behaviour and biology.
Effective Mice Infestation Removal
- Our technicians will install a special one-way door on all the entry and exit points. This controls mice problems by allowing the mice to leave but not re-enter.
- We will then seal all other potential entry points and recommend decontamination.
Guaranteed Mice Exclusion
- We will conduct a 30-point damage inspection and advise you of any repairs that are required.
- Our service technicians will seal all the potential openings in your building with screening or clear silicone caulking preventing future mice infestation.
All materials used to exclude mice are of the highest quality and are guaranteed for up to five years.
Why the Humane Approach to Mice Control is Better
Our wildlife technicians are specially trained to remove mice while alive. This is also a practical and economical approach. Killing mice and the use of poisons can be hazardous to people and pets. A dead mouse will attract parasites and cause further health risks. Having to remove mice carcasses is a time consuming, costly and unnecessary process. Our focus on poison-free techniques makes us a leader in the wildlife control industry and a pioneer in humane mouse control and exclusion.
, Humane Approach
, Service Technicians
, Trained Technicians
, Wildlife Control
, Wildlife Technicians
Contact Humane Wildlife Control
Email - none provided
Print this page