Bird Removal and Exclusion Services
Humane Wildlife Control
Trained Technicians, Wildlife Control, Damage Inspection
Bird Removal: Location & Assessment
- Our trained technicians will locate the birds’ entry points and describe or show them to you.
- We will then assess the best method of bird removal depending on where they are located.
Effective Bird Removal
- We will humanely perform bird removal as well as the removal of all nesting material. If older babies are present, they will be able to fly away.
- If younger babies cannot fly, we may install a baby box near the previous nest, allowing them to mature and fly away or relocate to alternate nesting sites.
Guaranteed Bird Exclusion
- We will conduct a 30-point damage inspection and advise you of any repairs that are required.
- Our wildlife technicians will seal all the potential openings in your building with heavy gauge wire screening and/or clear silicone caulking.
All materials used to exclude birds are of the highest quality and are guaranteed for up to five years.
Why the Humane Approach to Bird Removal is Better
Our wildlife technicians are specially trained to remove birds and their nests as well as prevent undue stress or injury to them. This is also a practical and economical approach. Inhumane killing and the use of pesticides for bird control is illegal. Removing breeding birds leaves the babies to die in your building, attracting parasites and causing further health risks. The removal of bird carcasses is a time consuming, costly and unnecessary process. Our focus on education and prevention makes us a leader in the wildlife control industry.
, Gauge Wire
, Heavy Gauge Wire
, Humane Approach
, Trained Technicians
, Wildlife Control
, Wildlife Technicians
Contact Humane Wildlife Control
Email - none provided
Print this page