Bat Removal and Exclusion Services
Humane Wildlife Control
Service Technicians, Trained Technicians, Wildlife Control
Bat Removal: Location & Assessment
- Our trained technicians will locate all of the potential bat entry points and describe or show them to you.
- We will then locate where the bats are colonizing and determine the stage in the breeding cycle. If there are immobile babies, we will return for bat removal when they are mature enough to fly. This is both humane and practical, since the babies won’t be left to die and you won’t be left with hard to remove dead bats in your walls or attic!
Effective Bat Removal
- If a bat is flying around your living or work space, our wildlife technicians will humanely perform the bat removal and advise the customer to contact the Public Health Department. They will determine whether or not to test the bat for rabies and if the homeowner or employees require rabies shots.
- Our technicians will install a special one-way door on all the entry and exit points. This allows the bats to leave but not re-enter.
- We may also recommend a service to clean up any droppings.
Guaranteed Bat Exclusion
- We will conduct a 30-point damage inspection and advise you of any repairs that are required.
- Our service technicians will seal all the potential openings in your building with screening or clear silicone caulking.
All materials used to exclude bats are of the highest quality and are guaranteed for up to five years.
Why the Humane Approach is Better
Our wildlife technicians are specially trained for live bat removal and to prevent any premature deaths. This is also a practical and economical approach. Killing bats and the use of pesticides for bat control is illegal. Removing or killing breeding bats leaves the babies to die in your building, attracting parasites and causing further health risks. Having to remove bat carcasses is a time consuming, costly and unnecessary process. Our focus on prevention and education makes us a leader in the wildlife control industry.
, Damage Inspection
, Humane Approach
, Service Technicians
, Trained Technicians
, Wildlife Control
, Wildlife Technicians
Contact Humane Wildlife Control
Email - none provided
Print this page