GE Simon XT™ is an advanced wireless security system that offers up to 40 zones of burglary and fire protection, and which complies with SIA False Alarm Standards. The alarm system has a built-in display touchpad and a status speaker that provides visual and voice messages for feedback, Simon XT is well suited for houses, apartments, and condominiums. The Simon XT panel comes standard with 40 wireless zones, or it can be set up with 38 wireless zones and two built-in hardwired supervised burglary zones.
The Simon XT Alarm System supports off-premises telephone control to arm and disarm the system as well as check system status. The Simon XT Alarm System supports convenient system operation from anywhere within the premises with the use of wireless touchpads. Choose from the Remote Handheld Touchpad, two or four button keyfobs, or the newest colour touchscreen secondary keypad. ELM (encrypted LearnMode) technology secures every keychain touchpad transmission. When powered by the optional line carrier transformer, adding X10-based modules lets customers control lights, appliances, and other devices.
Simon XT can send messages to a central monitoring station quickly. It also has built-in two-way voice capability with VOX (voice-activated switching) provides additional security and emergency contact with the control monitoring station.
- 40 wireless zones — two can be hardwired
- Built-in PSTN 2-way voice capability
- Supports both crystal and SAW LearnMode sensors
- Supports repeaters
- Supports 2-way RF products (version-specific)
- Indoor and outdoor motion sensors
- Chime feature for monitoring door, window, or motion activity
- 1 master access code and 8 programmable user access codes of 3 to 6 digits
- SIA or CID central station reporting formats and Voice Event Notification reporting via PSTN (native) and/or optional GSM and IP modules
- Programmable No Activity and No Usage report features
- Meets SIA False Alarm Standards
- 100-event buffer with time-and-date stamp
- Panel voice and beeps that can be disabled
- Program panel with built-in touchpad or Enterprise Downloader software v3.4 or later
- Firmware flash upgrades can be done remotely