Pre-sale Certified Home Inspection - Inspectors
home inspection, Home Inspections, Certified Home Inspection
Certified Home Inspection
The Benefits of a Pre-sale Home Inspection |
Home inspections aren’t just for home buyers. Home sellers also gain peace of mind by investing in a thorough certified home inspection prior to putting a house up for sale. The last minute discovery of problems by a prospective buyer can lead to time delays, added expenses and can even derail a deal altogether. Your best solution as a home seller is to have a thorough certified inspection done prior to putting the house on the market. This allows you to take care of issues with the building before they become a problem in negotiating a deal. |
Look at what a certified home inspection from A Buyer’s Choice can do for you:
- Facilitate a faster sale for more money.
- Eliminate last minute fall throughs or 11th hour re-negotiations.
- Be aware of existing issues, giving you the chance to address them now with competitive pricing.
- Protect yourself from over-inflated buyer procured estimates.
- We work with you on the final report if there are items you wish to repair.
- We provide 50 copies of our summary page for your open house handouts.
- Reduce your liability with full disclosure
- Provides purchasers the comfort of an unbiased 3rd party opinion.
- You can assist the inspector during the inspection, unlike the purchaser's inspection.
Signup for our Newsletter
, home inspection
, Home Inspections
Contact Buyer's Choice
Email - none provided
Print this page