Designed to help you manage your occupational health and safety responsibilities relating to MSDSs and WHMIS requirements.
The MSDS Management Service includes:
- Setup of your overall, customized MSDS collection. Simply provide us with your MSDSs in electronic format or as paper originals and we'll take care of the rest.
- Unlimited Online Access to the MSDSs in your customized collection and our entire MSDS database.
- Ongoing Maintenance of your customized collection. When you have new products that require MSDS Management simply send them to CCOHS and we'll add them to your collection It's that simple!
- Customized Binders complete with printed MSDSs organized the way you need it!
- MSDS Management Service Update Notification e-mailed to you monthly with updates specific to your customized collection.
MSDS Management Service is an ideal tool for:
- MSDS Managers
- Safety Professionals
- Compliance Officers
- Emergency Preparedness Staff
- Health & Safety Committee Members
- Warehousing, Shipping, Receiving and
- Storage Personnel
- Materials Management Purchasing Agents
Access to the following MSDS-related publications:
- Understanding an MSDS
- MSDSs - An Explanation of Common Terms
- MSDSs - A Basic Guide for Users (Canadian WHMIS version)
- MSDSs - A Basic Guide for Users (International version)
- MSDSs - A Brief Summary of Canadian Requirements
- The Material Safety Data Sheet - A Practical Guide to First Aid
Your annual subscription to the MSDS Management Service also includes:
- FREE technical support
- bi-monthly e-newsletter Liaison
- Chemical Notification Service
What our clients are saying..
“ The MSDS Management Service helps us maintain our right-to-know requirements by supplying us with a concise library of MSDSs for all our nine branches. More importantly this service ensures that our staff are more aware of health and safety-related risks of the hazardous materials they are handling and have easy access to the proper information. ”
Health and Safety Coordinator Kenworth Toronto Ltd