- financial statements and business plans
- setting up accounting systems
- cash flow and income projections
- remuneration strategies
- tax planning for individuals, families, retirees, and businesses
- estate planning and estate tax returns
- personal and business income tax returns
- compliance reporting for payroll and consumption taxes
We know that your financial operations are often quite complex. We take the complexity out of financial management and let you take care of the business. We can support your business with our expertise in setting up accounting systems, business plans, dealing with the full array of taxes, benefits and compensations, preparing financial statements, and providing all aspects of tax planning.
Personal and Family Tax Planning
We understand the ever-changing tax laws and how they affect you and your family. Dawson Gray provides the tax and estate planning you need to make the right financial decisions today, tomorrow and for future generations.
Tax Planning for the Owner/Manager
The decisions you make about your finances as your business is growing, maturing or going through a difficult cycle have a major impact on your tax responsibilities. Whether you are starting a business, making changes, selling or buying, or planning to transfer your business to the next generation, Dawson Gray can provide you with the advice and services you need to make wise financial decisions and tax plans.