- Authorized Service Centre for Strand Lighting dimming equipment
- Strand Lighting Warranty Service
- Over 100 years combined factory-trained service personnel
- Immediate response time
- Telephone support
- Large in-stock inventory of parts
- Equipment "on-loans" available
Established in 1985, Scenework's primary focus was the service and maintenance of dimming systems and control equipment of the Canadian theatrical and television industry.
Scenework's approach to equipment maintenance has set the standard for quality and reliability in the industry for twenty-two (22) years.
Shaped by our commitment to service, our expertise in understanding lighting system engineering is coupled with a clear understanding of the "real time" needs of our clients. We provide immediate and expert solutions to service problems.
Scenework has been a Strand Lighting Inc. dealer since 1988 and authorized service centre for Strand Lighting products in Canada. All our service staff are factory-trained Strand Lighting service technicians whose combined total of expertise exceeds 100 years.
Response time to service calls is usually the same day or next day depending on travel restrictions and weather conditions. Scenework is available at all times for response to service calls either by immediate direct contact, answering services or mobile communication. Scenework will make available to its customers, dependent on circumstances, equipment on an "on-loan" basis.
Scenework is also available to service equipment from other dimming manufacturers.
- 3450 square foot facility located in Guelph, Ontario
- 1000 foot office/meeting room/demo room
- 2450 foot service department/shop/warehouse