Oregon Brand Guide Bars
Bars, Solid Bars
Oregon® is the world leader in chainsaw guide-bars. It brands
bars for many major chainsaw manufacturers and sells Oregon-brand
in the replacement market worldwide.
Here's what Oregon® provides users:
- Optimum performance and long service life in every
bar -- from bars for mechanical-timer-harvesting machines
to bars for small-displacement hand-held saws.
- Bars with exceptional rigidity and increased resistance
to bar-rail wear and bar-rail chipping.
- Bars that allow you to tighten cutting chain with a
simple mechanism built right into the bar. No more fussing
with cumbersome saw-head chain-tensioning devices.
- Solid bars with armor-tipped noses that let you cut
better in abrasive conditions -- when wood is impregnated
with sand or while you're cutting in rocky areas.
- Bars with sprocket noses that let cutting chain revolve
around the bar with less effort. You get more cutting horsepower
from your saw.
- Bars with advanced lubrication features that keep
plenty of oil to bar rails, nose sprocket, and chain while
slicing through the toughest timber.
, Solid Bars