Matt Spehar - ScotiaMcLeod Guelph
Worthwhile goals take time and planning to reach. To bring our clients' long-term goals closer, we help them analyze their current financial situation and create a consolidated, cohesive financial strategy. Over time, we work with them to implement strategies to take care of their investment, income and asset protection, will and estate planning needs.
On a regular basis, we review the progress our clients are making towards their goals and make whatever adjustments are required to their overall plan.
- Investment Planning - We are backed by a team of specialists within ScotiaMcLeod, as well as from Scotiabank and Scotia Private Client Group. This allows us to access the required expertise to provide our clients with a comprehensive investment strategy that addresses all of their needs and goals.
- Personal and Private Banking Services - Top notch personal day-to-day banking services offered through your regular branch, or customized private banking services tailored to your needs for a feeyou can choose.
- Retirement Planning - Registered retirement products, including RRSPs, RRIFs and annuities. Also, read about our process and strategies to help you secure your financial future.
- Estate Planning - Detailing everything that you need to know about developing an overall plan to guide all your estate planning decisions.
- Insurance Planning - Insurance solutions help define your complete financial strategy and deliver on our Client Commitment to provide you with recommendations that encompass your entire financial picture.
- Tax Planning - It is important to consult with a professional tax advisor for tax planning guidance. He or she will take your personal circumstances into account in determining appropriate recommendations. From there, together we can develop a tax-effective investment strategy.
- Education Planning - Guidance on how to maximize the value of your Registered Education Savings Plans (RESPs), and information about other options.
- Charitable Giving- Like most Canadians, we are active supporters of charitable organization in our community.
Contact Matt Spehar
Email - none provided
Print this page