The Furnace Broker - Central Boiler Dealer Site
| || |
| || |
RR #2 |
Godfrey, Ontario K0H1T0
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
Central Boiler® Outdoor Wood Furnaces
Please if you are interested in purchasing any of our products or
, or if you would like to know more about .
A dual fuel ready option is also available which allows the furnace to be fitted with a fuel oil, natural gas, or propane burner.
|1. Charge Tube - Super-heated air is injected and mixed with the hot gases from the primary firebox and starts the secondary combustion process. No catalytic device needed.
2. Large Reaction Chamber™ - Final combustion occurs in the Reaction Chamber where extremely high temperatures aid in complete combustion. The Reaction Chamber features a large, hinged door for easy ash removal.
3. Power Ignition - The furnace can be fitted with an optional propane burner which allows for push-button automatic gas-fired wood ignition. This provides easy starting and automatic relighting of the fire if needed. Natural Gas conversion kit available.
4. EPA Hangtag - The E-Classic 3200, 2400 and 1400 are U.S. EPA Hydronic Heater Program qualified and have met the Phase 2 emissions level.
5. Urethane Foam Insulation - Insulation is sprayed on and forms a 100% airtight, waterproof seal around the water jacket.
6. Triple Insulated Firebox Door - Ergonomically designed door is lockable and features a large opening for easy loading. Door is triple insulated for maximum efficiency. Panels are powder coated for high durability. The heavy-duty door handle is durable and easy to use.
7. Cam Loc® Door Closure - The specially designed curved ends of the door closure fit precisely around the adjustable bearings, for a tight seal each time the door is closed.
8. Rear Access Panel - Designed for convenient installation and easy access to pumps and power disconnect. Up to three pumps can be installed.
9. FireStar™ Electronic Controller - Provides user with easy operation of the furnace with just the touch of a button. The controller automatically adjusts the primary and secondary air which optimizes the gasification process allowing the furnace to be more efficient and cleaner burning.
10. High Capacity Water Jacket - Provides a balance between firebox volume and water capacity for optimum performance and safety.
11. Insulated Chimney - Two 4-foot, insulated chimney sections are supplied. Additional sections are available for extending the chimney when needed.
12. Xtract™ Heat Transfer System - Transfers the heat from the exhaust to the water during the final combustion phase and before the exhaust exits the chimney.
13. All-Weather Steel Siding - All siding is overlapped for tighter weather seal. All panels and corners are powder coated for high durability.
14. Bypass Door - For redirecting exhaust when refueling.
15. Photo Electronic Controlled LED Lights - Long-lasting energy-efficient LED night lights save money and enhance safety. They illuminate the inside of the firebox and the front and sides of the outdoor furnace and can be conveniently set to automatically turn on at night.
Contact Furnace Broker
Email - none provided
Print this page